Customer Eligibility Requirements
Date Published: January 10, 2024
These Customer Eligibility Requirements (“Requirements”) set out our requirements with respect to you, the customer.
We maintain a Know Your Customer (“KYC”) program to determine customer risk profiles. As part of our ongoing monitoring requirements, we may request information from you to keep client information up to date. The frequency at which information is requested will vary depending on our risk assessment of individuals.
You are only permitted to use our Website as a User if you satisfy and meet the following criteria:
- You are an individual who is eligible to enter into legally binding contracts within your Territory (defined below). Companies and any other legal entities are not allowed to hold Accounts with us.
- You must be the age of majority in your jurisdiction and legally authorized to participate and play social casino games.
- You have agreed to our Documentation.
- Any payments are initiated by you through an Account registered under your legal name.
- You must not already have an Account. Opening multiple Accounts may lead to termination of all your Accounts.
- You must not have previously had an Account that has been terminated by Us due to your contravention of the Documentation.
- You are a resident of and are physically present in a Permitted Territory. Current Permitted Territories are all U.S. states (including the District of Columbia) except Washington state, Idaho, Georgia and Michigan.
- You have valid government issued identification to prove you reside and are located in a Permitted Territory, such as a passport, driver’s license, health card or green card.
- You have been verified under Our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) program.
- You provide all requested payout details, including all requested KYC documents at the time of requested Prize redemptions.
- You provide all information or documentation requested to complete verification of Our KYC program.
- You are not a domestic politically exposed person (“PEP”).
- You are not a family member or close associate of a domestic PEP.
- You are not one of our employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of our Games and their immediate family and household members.