Rules of Gameplay
Date Published: November 30, 2023
We offer a platform for Users to play various games for entertainment purposes. Games are played using our in-game currency known as “Gold Coins”. To promote the Services, we may provide Users with Sweeps Coins. Sweeps Coins may, under the circumstances outlined in the Rules and the Documentation, be redeemed for real money prizes.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO OBTAIN Sweeps Coins. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF GOLD COINS DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING Sweeps Coins. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- The following definitions apply to these Rules:
- “Account” means your user account with us, which you sign up for at https://zulacasino.com.
- “Eligible Participant” means a person who has met the requirements in our Customer Eligibility Requirements document;
- “Game(s)” means any game that we offer through our Website.
- “Gold Coin” means the in-game currency used to play Games that cannot be redeemed for Prizes;
- “Sweeps Coin” means the promotional in-game currency which may, under certain circumstances, be redeemed for real money prizes;
- “Participant” means a User who obtains Gold Coins or Sweeps Coins, participates in games using Gold Coins, and/or redeems Sweeps Coins;
- “Permitted Territory” means any territory in which we permit our services to be offered. We reserve the right to change our Permitted Territories at any time in our sole discretion. Information on Permitted Territories is set out in our Customer Eligibility Requirements document;
- “Playthrough Requirement(s)” means the multiplier connected to specific Sweeps Coins that must be played through by a Participant before the Sweeps Coins may be redeemed as Prizes. For example, if a Participant receives 100 Sweeps Coins and those Sweeps Coins have a Playthrough Requirement multiplier of 2x, a Participant must play games totalling 200 Sweeps Coins prior to those Sweeps Coins being eligible for redemption as a Prize;
- “Prize(s)” means Sweeps Coins which are eligible to be redeemed by a Participant;
- “Promotion” means any of our promotions which allows Participants to obtain Sweeps Coins, participate in games using Gold Coins, and/or redeem Sweeps Coins;
- “Service” means any of the services available through our Website or mobile applications;
- “USD” means United States dollars;
- “User” means a person who uses the Service;
- “Website” means our website at https://www.zulacasino.com.
- Promotions are only open to Eligible Participants. PARTICIPATION IN A PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT AN ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT IS VOID, INCLUDING IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PARTICIPATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- These Promotions are subject to applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to determine whether these Promotions are legal and compliant with all regulations in the jurisdiction where the Participant uses the Service.
- Participation requires the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules, the Documentation, and any decisions made by us or any of our agents in our sole discretion. Such decisions shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Promotions.
- In order to win a Prize, all requirements set out in these Rules and the Documentation must be fulfilled.
- Our employees, any of our affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of these Promotions and their immediate family and household members are not eligible to participate in the Promotions unless it is for testing, development or support purposes. Former employees with the company cannot participate in the Promotions until three (3) years from the date that their employment ended. Any Prizes won during the testing and development of the Promotions are ineligible for Prize redemption.
- In order to participate in a Promotion, Participants must have an active Account with us. Accounts can be created free of charge at https://zulacasino.com.
- Participants may not purchase Sweeps Coins and can only collect Sweeps Coins in the following way(s):
- As a free bonus when purchasing Gold Coins. Gold Coins are not eligible for Prize redemption. The amount of free Sweeps Coins a Participant will receive when purchasing eligible Gold Coins will be clearly indicated on the screen of the device being used to play.
- As a daily bonus when logging into your Account if your Account has a Sweeps Coins balance lower than a certain threshold as determined by us.
- Occasionally, as a mystery bonus upon logging into your Account.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to obtain Sweeps Coins. You may receive 5 Sweeps Coins for free by sending a handwritten request by mail on a piece of paper containing the following statement: “I am requesting free Sweeps Coins to participate in the Promotion. By submitting this request, I hereby declare that I have read, understood and agree to be bound by Zula Casino’s Terms and Conditions and Rules” and by satisfying the following requirements:
- Write your return mailing address on the front of the envelope along with the words: “Sweeps Coins Credits”.
- Write the following information on one side only of the paper placed in the stamped number ten envelope:
Your full name as displayed on your government issued identification.
The e-mail address registered on your Account.
Your return address registered on your Account.
Your user id registered on your Account.
- Handwriting must be legible. Any confusion in handwriting will lead to the request being considered void.
- The request must be mailed from the same state or province as the return address registered to your Account.
- The envelope shall be addressed:
10-8707 Dufferin Street, Thornhill, PO BOX #170, Ontario, Canada L4J 0A2
- Requests are limited to one per envelope.
- Requests shall be limited to one request per five working day period.
- The handwritten request must not be made by any electronic method, including by autopen. If we, acting in our sole discretion, suspect that the handwritten request was not written by you, will reserve the right to not provide you with the free claimable reward available under this section.
- We may use a third-party service to evaluate whether the handwritten letters comply with the requirements under this section.
- In order to comply with our policies and certain legal requirements, you are required to complete certain KYC processes prior to being eligible for redemption of the free claimable reward.
- As a reward for signing up to use the Services.
- As a reward for connecting your Facebook account to the Website.
- As a reward for verifying your phone number.
- By inviting others via personal link and having that friend accept the invitation to play and deposit funds. There is a limit to the amount of invites one can extend over any twenty four (24) hour period. The amount of freeSweeps Coins received by a Participant is dependent on the action taken by the person to whom the invitation is extended.
- Participants may use Sweeps Coins to play Games.
- Playing Games gives Participants the chance to win additional Sweeps Coins.
- Each Game will set out the potential Prizes eligible to be won.
- Each 100 Sweeps Coins won through eligible gameplay can be redeemed at a Prize value of $100 USD.
- We reserve the right to place Playthrough Requirements on any number of Sweeps Coins provided by us to Participants, including, but not limited to, Sweeps Coins provided in the following circumstances:
- Registration to our Website (“Registration Bonus”);
- Connecting a Facebook account to our Website (“Facebook Connect Bonus”);
- Daily entitlement (“Daily Bonus”);
- Telephone verification (“Phone Verification Bonus”)
- Referring new Users to our Website (for the referred User) (“Friend Referral Bonus”);
- Marketing and/or promotional purposes (“Marketing Bonus”);
- For any or no reason (“Mystery Bonus”).
- The Playthrough Requirements may vary and can be imposed and modified at our sole discretion per Game, Promotion, and/or region to region.
- Plays on all Games except for “WAR” will count towards meeting the Playthrough Requirement if a Playthrough Requirement has been imposed by us on certain Sweeps Coins.
- Users may not claim or receive any Sweeps Coins or Prizes for which a Participant is ineligible. We reserve the right to retrospectively void any Sweeps Coins or Prizes for any or no reason.
- Before any Prizes are processed, we will review the play of a Participant for any irregular playing patterns. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, which activities constitute “irregular play” from time-to-time and to withhold any withdrawals where irregular play has occurred to meet Playthrough Requirements.
- In the event we believe a Participant has abused or has attempted to abuse Zula Casino, we may, at our sole discretion, deny, withhold, or withdraw from you any game or Sweeps Coins balance, or rescind any policy either temporarily or permanently, or terminate your access to our Website and/or block your Account. In such circumstances, we shall be under no obligation to refund to you any Gold Coins, Sweeps Coins or funds that may be in your Account.
- At any point, a Participant may decide to forfeit all, or a portion of, their Sweeps Coins. Forfeiture of the Sweeps Coins may result in the loss of any remaining Sweeps Coins and any Prize(s). Forfeitures are non-reversible, and no exceptions will be made.
- All decisions made by us as to the administration and operation of the Promotions, Games, and winnings are final and binding.
- Unless otherwise required by us, any Sweeps Coins collected by a Participant must be played one time for those Sweeps Coins to become eligible for redemption for real Prizes. We may, in our sole discretion, require that any Sweeps Coins be subject to a Playthrough Requirement before becoming eligible for redemption towards real Prizes.
- We reserve the right to alter the Prize win rates and odds of any of the games at any time. Participants can view the actual and any amended details by clicking on the pay table button in each game. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to check the Prize win rate each time before they participate.
- Participant’s Sweeps Coins balance is displayed in that Participant’s Account.
- Prizes being redeemed for cash by a Participant will be paid in USD. We reserve the right to require any Participant redeeming a Prize to use the same method of payment used to purchase Gold Coins.
- Participants may redeem a minimum of 50 Sweeps Coins per day.
- A Participant shall be verified as an Eligible Participant and the Participant’s personal details shall match the details in the Participant’s Account in order to be eligible to redeem Prizes.
- We process requests to redeem Prizes in the order in which they are received. Our goal is to process your request as soon as practicable.
- We may elect, in our sole discretion, to only process one Prize redemption request per Account during any 24 hour period.
- When you choose to redeem a Prize for cash, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that your financial institution will accept payment from us into your bank account. We have no obligation to check whether your financial institution will accept payments from us to your chosen bank account. We will not be responsible or liable to you in any way if your chosen financial institution does not accept payment from us. You must ensure that your bank account information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us.
- You acknowledge that there may be delays in payments of Prizes due to our identity verification process and certain payment methods may require additional verification at the time of redemption.
- We may carry out additional verification procedures in accordance with our internal anti-fraud policies, including without limitation, for any cumulative or single redemption of Prizes exceeding a value of $2,000.00 of the currency used in your Account (or any amount that is equivalent or greater than $2,000.00 of the currency used in your Account from time to time)
- Examples of verification documents that we may require include, but are not limited to:
- Proof of income;
- Copy of photo identification, such as a passport or driver’s licence;
- Documents showing proof of residence, such as a utility statement;
- Proof of ownership for any payment method used to deposit or withdraw funds such as a payslip or bank statement.
- Until all requested verification documents are provided by the User to our satisfaction:
- Any request a User has made for redemption of Prizes will remain pending and/or may be refused; and
- We are entitled to restrict your Account in any manner that we may reasonably deem appropriate, including by suspending or closing your Account.
- In New York and Florida, the maximum redemption value of a Zula Casino Prize won on any single spin or single play is 4,900 Sweeps Coins. Any Prize winning in excess of 4,900 Sweeps Coins will not be allocated or paid.
- The maximum daily limit of Sweeps Coins that a Participant can request to redeem is less than or equal to 9,550 Sweeps Coins.
- We are not responsible for any taxes or fees associated with the redemption of a Prize. Participants are solely responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with redemption and acceptance of any Prize.
- We are not responsible for any foreign exchange transaction fees, charges or costs that may be incurred as a result of, or related to, any Prize redemption.
- Sweeps Coins are non-transferable. You may not offer Sweeps Coins to any third party or obtain Sweeps Coins from any party other than the Company. No substitution will be made except as provided in these Rules at our sole discretion.
- Verification and Confirmation
- All Prizes are subject to verification by us. Any decision made by us regarding matters related to the Promotions are final and binding. Irrespective of what is won playing a Game and the number of Sweeps Coins in a Participant’s account, no Prizes have been won and no Prizes redeemed until the Participant is verified as an Eligible Participant, the potential win has been verified, the Participant has fully complied with the Documentation, and the Participant has been notified that verification is complete. Any determination as to what is considered evidence of winning is done in our sole discretion. We may void a Prize which we have determined, in our sole discretion, was caused by a software or other technical malfunction, or fraud. Our verification process may take up to one (1) month after receiving all requested documents and passing our KYC and legal review. In no circumstances will we be liable for any delays related to a prize payout.
- Winning any Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and being in full compliance with these Rules.
- We may require any potential Prize winner to sign and return an affidavit/declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim their Prize.
- Any potential Prize winner who cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return any affidavit/declaration of eligibility or liability/publicity release within the prescribed time, fails to comply with any of these Rules, or if the Prize itself or notification of said Prize is returned undeliverable, will forfeit said Prize.
- Entry Conditions, Release, Indemnification
- By participating in the Promotions, each Participant agrees to:
- Comply with and be bound by:
- The Documentation;
- The Rules;
- All decisions made by us, which are binding and final;
- All applicable laws and regulations.
- We may close your Account at any time in our sole discretion. In such case, we are not obligated to redeem any Sweeps Coins. We may also, in our sole discretion, limit or prevent you from redeeming Sweeps Coins.
- You must release us and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting these Promotions and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representative (collectively, the “Released and Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy, defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to your use of the Service and any Participant obtainingSweeps Coins, playing Games with Sweeps Coins, winning Sweeps Coins, or redeeming Sweeps Coins; and
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released and Indemnified Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney/legal fees) arising out of or relating to your use of the Services and any Participant obtainingSweeps Coins, playing Games with Sweeps Coins, winning Sweeps Coins, or redeeming Sweeps Coins.
- Publicity; Privacy
- Except where prohibited, participation in these Promotions constitutes your consent to us and any of our agents to use your full name, likeness, photo, voice, opinion(s) and/or hometown and state/province/territory for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment, notice or consideration.
- General Conditions
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify all or any part of the Promotions or these Rules, with immediate effect, owing to circumstances outside of our reasonable control and where circumstances make it unavoidable if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond our reasonable control impairs the proper functioning of the Promotions, as determined by us or our agents in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to ban any person we deem to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotions or to be in violation of these Rules.
- Deliberately undermining the legitimate operation of these Rules may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law. Should such an attempt be made, we reserve the right to fully seek adequate damages from any such person that the law permits.
- Failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term.
- In any other case, we reserve the right to suspend, cancel, and/or modify these Promotions. Notices regarding the cancellation, suspension and/or modification of the Promotions will be posted on our official Facebook group or alternative channels.
- In the event that the Promotions are modified, any Participant’s continued enrollment and/or participation in the Promotions constitutes the Participant’s acceptance of the modified terms.
- Limitations of Liability
- As permitted by the law in the respective territories, the Released and Indemnified Parties are not responsible for the following:
- Any incorrect information, whether caused by a Participant, printing error or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotions;
- Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, service interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software;
- Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotions;
- Technical or human error which may occur in the administration or operation of the Promotions; or
- Any injury or damage to person or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from any Participant’s participation in the Promotions or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- If a Participant’s Sweeps Coins are deemed by us to have been mistakenly deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, a Participant’s only remedy is replacement of said Sweeps Coins by an equal amount of Gold Coins or Sweeps Coins, at Zula Casino’s sole discretion.
- Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in these Promotions, all Participants agree that the process for dispute resolution shall be set out in the Zula Casino’s Terms and Conditions.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the right and obligations of the Participant and us in connection with the Promotions, are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws ofDelaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
12. Participant’s Personal Information