Zula Casino Promotions
We know you’re eager to grab some free coins and start playing. Before you start playing, take a minute to learn how our online casino promotions work and what you can expect as a new player and regular customer here at Zula Casino…
Free Bonus Without Deposit
Getting coins at Zula Casino is completely freel. You don’t need to make any purchases to get thousands of Goldcoins. From a hefty sign-up deal to daily log-in bonuses, friend referrals, raffles, and special time-limited offers, every single incentive at Zula is effectively a no-deposit bonus.
Once you join our platform, we will treat you to thousands of GC and throw in some free SC for good measure. A similar but smaller bonus package awaits you every day — all you need to do to claim it is log into your account. We also greatly appreciate when people spread the word about Zula Casino. As a result, we’ve prepared an excellent referral bonus you can receive by inviting your friends to the platform.
How to Unlock Zula Casino Free Bonus
We’ve made it incredibly easy for players to unlock our welcome bonus. You don’t need to use casino bonus codes or perform any special actions. Just follow these steps, and free coins will fill up your account instantly:
1. Scroll up and hit the Sign Up button.
2. Share your name and email, and pick a strong password.
4. Click on the verification link sent to your email address.
5. After returning to our website, you will be asked to provide a phone number, which will unlock another bonus.
6. Type in the verification code sent to your phone.
Now that you’ve provided us with all the necessary information, you can start using your free bonus.
In addition to email and phone verifications, we will ask for email and notification consent and SMS permission, both of which come with perks of their own. Lastly, you’ll get a daily bonus on top of all that.
How to Use the Zula Casino Free Bonus Coins
As a new player, You can use your free bonus without a deposit in any way you like. Browse our range of 120 slot games of, pick your favorite, and start spinning. We have blockbuster slots like Big Bass Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, Lucky Panda, Caishen of Prosperity, and many more.
Before you load any game, choose the currency you want to play with. Remember, Gold Coins (GC) are for free play only, while Social Coins (SC) are redeemable. While you can redeem free SC, you can do so only if you’ve played through them at least once. For example, if you have received 8 SC, your collective plays must accumulate to 8 SC before you can request a prize redemption.
Additional Ways to Earn GC and Free SC
Our welcome no-deposit bonus is only the beginning. At the moment, we have several other ongoing promotions for our regulars, including:
– Daily log-in offer — Log in at least once a day to pick up your daily reward. You don’t need to play to claim the bonus. Just access your account, grab the promotion, and come back later.
– Refer a friend — Send a referral link to another person, and when they use it to join and complete their first transaction at Zula Casino, you will receive a reward. Meanwhile, your friend gets 10% extra on their purchase. You can refer up to five friends a week.
– Mega Raffle — Log in every day and play at least one spin using your Social Coins balance. The more you play, the more raffle entries you’ll earn, and have a higher chance of winning the prize.
Tips for Using Our Online Casino
Here are a few suggestions on how to use our online casino promotions effectively:
1. Manage your coins wisely — Don’t waste all of your coins in just a few spins. If you don’t have too many of them at first, set a low play level and increase it only when you reach a sufficient balance. The golden rule is to never play more than 5% of your total balance on a single spin.
2. Keep checking the promo page for new offers — We constantly spice things up with new offers. Maybe there’s a new raffle you can enter or a fresh time-limited deal with millions of coins up for grabs.
3. Make sure you understand how promos work — We leave detailed terms and conditions under each offer. Read them carefully to avoid any confusion.